Sage 1000 used to be known as Sage 500 and is built up of modules that allow you to choose functions to suit your needs.
Each module is customisable and eliminates the need for software from multiple suppliers that may not work together.
Finance and Accounting Module
- Reporting Analysis.
- Sales & Purchase Ledger.
- Fixed Asset Management.
- Cash Control.
Distribution and Supply Chain Module
- Stock Control.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Retail Sales.
- Material and Process Cost tracking.
- Shop Floor Efficiency.
- Productivity Reports.
- Manufacturing Stream-lining Tools.
Fixed Asset Management Module
- IFRS compliant fixed asset management.
- Integrates with the Finance Module.
- Posts Purchase Invoices to Fixed Assets Register.
- Posts transaction journals.
- Full audit trail ensuring compliance with IFRS and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Calculates Depreciation.
- Manages disposals, and revaluations.
Project Management Module
- Visibility regarding the status of Projects.
- Attach costs and prices to projects.
- Add tasks to projects.
- Bill tracking.
CRM Module (Customer Relationship Management)
- Sales Data.
- Marketing Campaigns.
- Customer Service.
- Prospect Management.
- Sales Pipeline.
- Customisable to meet your needs.
- Can be accessed via the Internet.
- Customisable reports.