Sage 300 ERP
The strength of Sage 300 ERP lies in its ability to fully integrate information across departments such as Logistics, Project Management, Finance and the Sales Departments.
Sage 300 ERP has three editions: Sage 300 ERP Standard which is the entry level - best suited for growing businesses that need 5 users and up to 5 different companies. Sage 300 ERP Advanced has the ability to cope with unlimited number of companies and 10 users.
The most advanced Sage 300 software is the Sage 300 ERP Premium with enhanced features in the Inventory, Purchasing and Ordering modules.
- Multi-currency function.
- Bank reconciliation.
- KPI/Reporting tools.
CRM Module (Customer Relationship Management)
- Bespoke Marketing Campaigns.
- Conversion tracking.
- Sales Targeting.
- Pipeline Reporting.
- Manage Sales and Prospects.
- Customer accessible web-portal.
- Allow remote reporting.
- Customised reports.
- Business Intelligence.
- Automatic reporting of data across departments/companies/countries.
- Order fulfilment.
- Integrated Sales Order Processing.
- Integrates Purchase Order Processing.
- Job Costing.
- Stock Control.